oct12

October 12th 2015

Was all prepped last night, so I could sleep in this morning a bit. It was a weird alarm clock that woke me, a HUGE flock of Canada geese flew over the house (loudly) and I swear it took well over 3 minutes for them all to pass by!!!!!

Did my hair, as this would be the first time most people would see it. Many compliments. I even wore a dress today!!!!

We were off around 10:45am (for coffee and donuts) and then off to pick up John at the yard. Shooter even got to come to dinner ***although he had to stay outside. That was ok as it was an absolutely beautiful day for a road trip.

We arrived at 1:30 with almost everyone else. Judy had been a great help to Grandma and everything was prepped! John, Greg and I set up the garage for outside seating, where it was cooler. Finally convinced Mom, doors open! And we in turn received a wonderful cross breeze through the house.

B I G dinner, plenty of food, and a LOT of noise. We made gift lists, voted on the hand crafted turkeys and some of the older kids raced wheelchairs.

Around 7pm the rain started coming down, and drenched everything! That was the time we all started packing up.

At 8:15 I dragged my trucker out the door, and we headed off down the #81 to avoid a ton of construction. Judy is tagging along behind us as this would NOT be the way the GPS would take her!

Not a bad day.
Very tired.
Will decide on road trips and toonie Tuesdays in the morning. Right now, I want to get home, and go to bed.

Good night from the QEW\403\401!



Comments

Popular Posts