oct3

October 3rd 2015

An early start today,
Joc arrived earlier than expected,
So she was technically ready BEFORE me!
But we were off to Warwick soon enough
And running ahead of our planned schedule.

Maggie ( my GPS ) was ready
and gave us perfect directions to the hall...
After we stopped for coffee.

The hall was amazing.
Well lit, friendly people, good parking...
Awesome food, great door prizes,
What more can you expect??
How about completing 12 pages
of scrapbooking too?
Joc got tired earlier than the end of the crop
Which was 10pm, so we were packed
And said our good byes by 8pm.
It was raining all the way home,
But the driving was not too bad.

I had a lot of fun with my MIA scrap friend!
I hope we can sneak away again soon!

I have been sneezing all day
Big prayers being said that this hot cold hot cold
Weather we have been having
Has not given me a head cold!

Good night from a tired scrapper on John Street.

Comments

Popular Posts