oct30

October 30th 2015

A morning of sleep.
I got up late,
and decided it would be a day
of many chores.

I started upstairs
and cleaned the kitchen next.
I even made a shepherds pie
for tonight's supper.

Next on the to do list was
to get my Christmas card list
under control and organized.
I had only intended to start making my cards
but ended up doing everything
but my yearly letter!

I was really working
only at my own pace,
but seemed to be accomplishing
so much!
I managed to vacuum the lower floor,
and organize a box of "stuff that needs homes".

We had a really early supper,
and then John headed out for a night time training run,
and Judy was off to Reservist weekend training,
which left me with the whole house to myself.

I managed to finally figure out the HDMI cable.
My laptop is now linked to the big tv,
and the DVD's are organized and neat again.
I started moving some small furniture around,
to accommodate the upcoming trees and decorations.

I accomplished about 4 of the
organized Christmas chores
I had left behind in the past few weeks.
I found a great place for my gift wrapping station,
and put away the bbq utensils for the season.

Although I still have a was to go,
I have made a dent in the piles of
"needs a good home" stuff.

Tonight I am going to bed
pretty proud of myself,
and although not everything got done,
I am sure I will see that pile gone tomorrow.

Good night from John Street.

Happy Devil's night.

Comments

Popular Posts