oct18

October 18th 2015

What a weird weather we are having!
I drove to Dorchester for a crop this morning,
In flurries thick enough to obscure
My ability to see signs!!!!

The crop was lovely.
I met a lot of new ladies,
And had a lot of fun too.
Scrapbooked my sister-in-laws wedding!
10 pages.

Came home to find I was alone in a quiet house.
Fiddled with some straightening
That needed to be done,
And then sat down.
This cough is definitely bronchitis,
Thankfully I have a puffer.
Got bad enough tonight,
I couldn't catch my breath.

Judy came home exhausted
From her first weekend of training.
Lots of stories,
Lots of body aches!

Dinner was finally served,
Ham, scalloped potatoes, fresh brussel sprouts,
Cheddar cauliflower, beets and fresh buns.
Cheesecake for dessert.

Got the dishwasher loaded,
And took some night-time cold stuff,
And I am laying in bed now
Waiting for Shooter to realize I came up!

Good night from John Street




Comments

Popular Posts