oct2w1

October 21st 2015

I am a walking, talking, pool of the uselessness.

Today
I was up at ugly o'clock in the morning,
Headed to London to meet with a new family doctor.
My chauffeur and I had already experienced
an exploding Tim Hortons cup
and a lot of traffic headed for Fanshawe Park Road
before we arrived 30 minutes early.

Good thing as the paperwork was intense!

We were really early for the next appointment,
so I called in my needed prescriptions
and found time not only to get lunch (taco bell)
but also time to get new organizers for my freezer.

The dentist was... Alright.
He did more work than we thought
and 2 root canals were necessary.
At least the 3 worst ones are fixed for now.

I was sent to bed as soon as I got home
and slept for almost 6 hours afterwards,
fully clothed.
When called for dinner,
headed downstairs on wobbly legs to find supper.

After dinner I was sent back to my bed
for bad behaviour
and acting weird.
Now I just want tylenol and more sleep....

So goodnight John Street

2 days left John!!!!

(this post has been rewritten due to the incredible number of errors I made last night)

Comments

Popular Posts