oct26

October 26th 2015

My day started with some P and Q personal time.
It has been a ridiculously busy weekend,
And I am 3 days from Remicade.
Me, my sanity and my body needed a break!

Yesterday,
my front porch recieved
a table and chairs to start it's reno.
It's the way it was when we bought the house,
Making it a little coffee area for me.
I sat, drinking my chocolate coffee
looking at the beautiful day we had.

Today was Day 1 of the "Shannon House Change".
Everyone left with a lunch I made
last night... and on time.

I spent 3 solid hours re-organizing
kitchen cupboards and drawers,
tossing 1/2 eaten crap
and making my kitchen more functional.

After lunch I started cooking.
Banana muffins and a couple loaves.
A banana cream pie.
Spaghetti sauce,
AND I cleaned out the fridge.
I also kept up with the dishes while doing all this.

After cleaning up the inside of the storage armoire,
I made a lunch area for supplies
and moved the recipe books.

When all was said and done
I had done 34 chores!

POOPED!
We had a lovely pasta dinner,
and then made the guys sit
through Magic Mike.

A long day of work
and I am off to bed.

Good night from John Street



Comments

Popular Posts