oct14

October 14th 2015

What a busy day....

I began with a list of 18+ chores to do today, not including things like clean up the kitchen after dinner, or feed 2 grown men!

I accomplished A LOT... but still have 5 things on my to do list.

BOOOOOOOOO

So I guess it is a get up and start the list again kind of day tomorrow.
I have to add "go to Michaels" as I ran out of green cardstock for a project that HAS to be finished by saturday.

Coffee Wednesday was nice.
Judy was actually HOME tonight.

I made 2 out of 4 of the make and takes I need for the crops I have signed up for in October and November. I am pretty proud of the way Judy and Greg pitched in to help me tonight. It made the whole process go faster.

Now I just need some sleep. I am pretty worn out from all the work today. Tomorrow I am starting in the kitchen cooking... I will work the rest of the chores out after that stuff is done.

So, Good night from John Street
in just 9 days John will be coming home every night.............


Comments

Popular Posts