oct27

October 27th 2015

Was super tired this morning!
Slept way later than I intended.

When I got up
I mixed up 3 batches of cookie dough.
They needed to refrigerate before baking
and I was going out anyway.

The card class at ScrappinGreatDeals
taught us how to emboss
on glue from a glue gun.

A quick trip to the Talbotville Berry Farm
got me some fresh picked cauliflower and broccoli.

I came home and baked the cookies,
made a pork chop dinner for me and John,
and spent the very quiet evening
JUST THE TWO OF US
talking Christmas plans out,
going through the Sears Christmas Wishbook
and doing a few minor house repairs.

Spent the evening
with some very co-operative friends online
deciding on a monetary budget
for this coming holiday season.
So far so good,
we have had much success
in agreeing to terms
and putting less stress on all our cheque books.

I am tired
but not in the mood to go to bed yet.

I think one more episode of Drop Dead Diva
and then bed.

Did I mention I missed Remicade today?
Yeah got the phone call at lunch.
My day planner says Thursday,
theirs says Tuesday.
Who knows who is right or wrong,
so now Remicade day is friday morning.

John is done his 2 days of computer training
at the new job.
He seems to be very happy each night
although computer work is NOT his thing.
He is glad tomorrow he will have his hands
back on a steering wheel.

Good night from John Street.


Comments

Popular Posts