oct2

October 2nd 2015

What is fall without change.

I started my day with a list of pick ups and chores. I stopped in for a first birthday party cupcake, and then it was back to my work.

But
I wanted a change!

So I cut off my hair!
It was a very last minute idea!
And thankfully Joc could fit me in.

At 2pm I looked like this:












By 3pm, I looked like this:












And I loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!












Mixed reactions at home, but too bad it's my hair.

I spent the rest of the day, packing for tomorrow's crop in Warwick twnshp.

I made a big pot of chili to feed everyone supper, and John got home much earlier than expected. I then got the kitchen all clean too.

Joc and I are heading out at 8:30am, to find this place. GPS is loaded on board, the truck is clean and the scrapbooking supplies are ready to be loaded too!

So, good night from John Street.







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts