oct16

October 16th 2015

I spent the morning running errands, the early afternoon celebrating my Aunt's 75th birthday, and the afternoon getting some quick groceries and a sweater for Shooter who has been shivering for a week.

After a brief visit at a funeral home, I came home to help Judy clean her room and pack, as she was on her way to the first weekend of Reservist training. Just as we finished getting her ready, John arrived home unexpectedly announcing he was home only for a couple hours!

An unexpected evening alone (in the cold). I turned on the furnace, and watched a few movies.

Tomorrow is a busy day! I have to pack for a crop, go look at and possibly pick up a new freezer, batten down the house for a cold weekend and cook a romantic ham dinner for 2 after John gets some vehicle repairs done.

Shooter and I just popped upstairs and snuggled in for the night.

So good night from John Street
7 days and John will be home once a day!

Comments

Popular Posts