oct29

October 29th 2015

Way too early an appointment
For this woman!
I had to be IN London by 8am!
8 a "ugly o'clock" m in the morning!
I had to use headlights
AND the heater to defog the windows.

Remicade went pretty smoothly,
Even with the new-to-me nurse
Putting in the IV.
I was home by noon
After a quick trip for a couple groceries.

Crawled back into bed with a bad headache
And tossed, turned and dozed
On and off for 2 hours
When I finally gave up and got up.

Judy made dinner tonight.
John was home earlier tonight,
So we all ate dinner
Before she left for Reserves.

John and I watched a movie.
He is totally unused to this
"Free time" he has!!!
It's kind of fun to watch him relax.

Now I am going to try sleeping again.
My eyes are heavy
And I am hoping to fall right to sleep.

Good night from John Street.

Comments

Popular Posts