oct20

October 20th 2015

Obviously I am better today, I managed to get out of bed.
I even got dressed (for a while) and made the bed.

I puttered around the house doing some much needed straightening
watched a bit more of Drop Dead Diva
and finished some chores from last week.

After cleaning the kitchen
I listened to my body
and laid down for a nap.
I was asleep immediately.
I didn't even hear John come home.

Judy was off to the walk in clinic
and John worked on his car for a bit.

Supper tonight was ham and cheese wrapped in chicken breasts.
I had made them a while ago
and froze them.
I hope I posted the recipe because they were so yummy.

Tonight I spent relaxing
trying not to think about tomorrow
and desperately hoping that this was indeed
a 24 hour bug.

Busy day tomorrow!!
I start the day by going to see my NEW FAMILY DOCTOR
then right back to St Thomas
because I have some dental surgery being done.

My next greatest fear to IV is dentists.

So,
good night from St Thomas.

Comments

Popular Posts