sept9

September 9th 2015

What a weird and wonderful day.

Judy is in school full time now, so I get my truck back. That meant I could drive myself to the plastic surgeon appointment in London, where I received the good news, that I am a good candidate for this repair surgery, the bad news that it is not covered by OHIP, the good news that the doctor will file for me to have this surgery covered and then the bad news that the appeal process can take 2 months or more.
At least the process is started.

I came home, ate lunch and decided to start walking the dog once a day again. Shooter was all for that idea! I managed about 2 blocks today, and I will stay at that amount for a week before increasing the length of the walk.

Then Shooter and I had a nap. We were hot and tired and slept til after Judy got home. Some household chores, some straightening and it was time to make supper!

Homemade mac and cheese. Unfortunately, we put it aside to eat after we ran to cadetsm UNNECESSARILY as the flag ceremony was post-poned. It was nice to say good bye to everyone, but we ran home for supper as we were all starving.

Hard to believe watching the cadets tonight that it was 6 years ago already Judy started that program. Tomorrow is another new begining, we will have to wait and see where this one takes her.

A nice evening after supper, ice cream and sitting outside.

Now the kitchen is cleaned up, pj's on and it's time for sleep. We are both exhausted.
Greg has gone home, he starts his new job at North Star Windows tomorrow.

Me? I found out I have the day off. Remicade is not until NEXT week. So, I plan to make an attack on summer clutter and then cook dinner. Stuffed baby eggplants, served on pasta, with salad and garlic bread.

Good night from John Street.






Comments

Popular Posts