sept8

September 8th 2015

What a day. I thought I would make it ok at first but by noon I was so hot, breathing was tough.

Judy is back to school, so fall schedules fall back into place. Cleaning, dishes and homework can't be put off with our limited free time together. Her time is further taken up by Greg, and looking for a part time job.

It was also a day of excitement.

Greg got a great job offer today.

Tomorrow I have an appointment FINALLY to see a plastic surgeon about repairing the damage from the 2011-2012 series of surgeries.
I have waited since February 2014 for this appointment. I hope they have nothing but good news.

Tomorrow is Judy's last day as commander of the 741 Air Cadet Squadron and then on thursday, she is being sworn into the 31 Elgin's.    engineering Reserves Unit. Proud Mommy with camera will be on high alert!!!

To celebrate, Greg took her to a movie after Judy and I got all the laundry caught up. Record time tonight, so they had plenty of time.

Now I am sitting outside, enjoying the breeze that just popped up!

Good night from John Street.

Comments

Popular Posts