sept11

September 11th 2015

My idea of a perfect day and others may differ.

I am not a fan of summer heat and humidity.
Although today was overcast and we got rain,
I could actually do things, clean a little and enjoy dinner with my husband.

It was a day of rest as my system went a little berserk last night. A slight fever and stomach pain was definitely a signal to calm down and take it easy this weekend, and that's my plan.

Tomorrow Judy and Greg are cooking dinner, so who knows what we will end up with (probably KD and hot dogs!!) and John is bbq'ing a roast beef on Sunday... so I am not in charge of cooking all weekend!!!!

I am planning on successfully accomplishing MY own TO DO list. So far everyone seems ok with their own to do lists, except Greg who I wrote "get a hair cut".

Looking forward to the very odd circumstance of John being home friday, saturday and sunday too!!

Good night from John Street.





Comments

Popular Posts