sept15

September 15th 2015

The day the Blue Pearl broke down.
My poor truck has sounded odd for about 2 weeks, but we couldn't figure out where the odd noise was coming from! Sometimes it was a weird rattle, or a knock, or a bird like squeal.
For future reference...
Your a\c is seizing!

I got a large number of items accomplished today, kids got some chores done, and I cooked a stuffed zucchini dinner for my hubby who came home tonight so I had a vehicle this week! I had to trim the ends of the zucchini to fit in my turkey roaster which was the largest thing before it went to the bbq in foil!


My poor body is fading fast. Not much stamina with only 48 hours until Remicade... yes this week is the REAL appointment date. They are also running the first test on me to see just how much remicade is left in my system BEFORE the infusion. (btw - lorazapam week as there is ANOTHER new nurse this week)

I gave Judy the day off, so she could keep her foot elevated one extra day. She slept most of the afternoon away out on the patio. She is doing much better on the crutches and can do enough to be self sufficient at school tomorrow.

Not much else to report. I am doing well with the walking the dog every day again. He is following commands MUCH better now! Although at times I feel like I am the one being walked!

Good night from John Street.

Comments

Popular Posts