sept26

September 26th 2015

What a day.

My husband was very eager to go pick up his new to him car today, so at 8 ugly o'clock this morning, I was being pushed to get up. UGH

A coffee did not help. I did not wake up until we were almost in Delaware! I had made the bed, gotten dressed and talked to Judy and gotten in the truck; I swear in a trance.
The car was in really good condition, started up fine and while they did some talking, smoking and paperwork... I made a quick trip to Hollandia for cookies which was right around the corner.

John decided to move the vehicle legally (???) so off to Lambeth to register it in our name, get plates, change insurance etc etc etc. 2 hours later we were back to pick up the car and drive it home.

The 2 of us when and got some parts and pieces for our vehicles (John had some fun) and we headed home to start work, Tires, covers, repair muffler and engine cleaning were on the TO DO list first. We came up with the graphic design for the car and started to tape it off for work tomorrow.

In between,
I got the cookies all sealed in bags ready for the freezer,
took Shooter for a walk,
we had some KFC for lu-pper,
and now I think it is time for showers and an early night.

Judy is off for dinner with Greg
at his parents this weekend.
So it is pretty quiet around here.

Tomorrow I am cooking a 1/2 turkey for supper.
John will be working on vehicular details,
and Judy is going to her second shift at her new job.

Good night from John Street.

Comments

Popular Posts