sept12

September 12th 2015

I slept in. Yup.
It was cool and snuggly back in my bed kind of weather... so I crawled back in!

John however must have had ants in his pants because he was motoring today! Before noon he had done so much, I was hiding for fear of disturbing his thought process!!!!

We had a late lunch, and he was right back to it!!

Gotta love when they follow a TO DO list and expand their chores from there!

The yard is cleaned up, mowed and weed whacked! (even under the vehicles) I made the front urn arrangements and a new door wreath.


The living room, tv room AND dining room are back to normal, with fall arrangements now (yes I finally put away the Easter ones!) and all 4 boxes of "stuff" are put away, donated or being used! Fall means open windows and doors, candles, candy dishes and everything in its place, and with school back in: time for a quiet cup of tea.... gotta be my favourite season. 

I know! I know! You summer lovers are screaming "it is still summer!!!!"

Gotta love weather that works with you!

Next weekend I am hoping we can attack the front porch! So much is wrong out there it makes me sad everytime I walk in!

Good night from John Street.

Comments

Popular Posts