sept3

September 3rd 2015

Some days,
You wake up,
Aware that it is just going to be
Another rotten day.

It was hot
And my body hurt
And suddenly that toothache was back.

Judy came in from her run
And still in a crabby kind of mood
I begrudgingly started working
On our fall calendar.
Filling in what I could,
And making decisions about holidays
And fall chores.

It was hot.
It was muggy.
It was time for some a\c
And some free refills at McD's!!

So,
We packed up the calendar
And coloured pens etc.
To enjoy the cool air at the restaurant.

Judy managed to get it all into her phone!
Mom called while we were out
To discuss Thanksgiving
which she has decided to hold
again this year.

We got home to get judy ready for work
JUST in TIME!!!!!
We had enough time to get in,
Before the hail storm!!
DIME size hail falling on Sept 3rd!!!!
Thank goodness
It started cooling things down
With the fantastic breezes.

I then met up with friends
For a fast food supper
(that I don't usually do)
And talked and laugher for a few more hours
In the air conditioning.

Now I am sitting outside,
Watching the neighbours who rent
the house across the street,
Skip out in the dark of the night.
I called the owners
Nothing more I can do.
Well I guess getting the photo of the truck and the plate number is good.
3664RB red dodge pick up.

So,
I started today grumpy...
But I neglected to mention
WHY my mood changed!!!
I finally got the call!
The plastic surgeon wants to see me
Next wednesday morning
To discuss repair surgery!
Finally.
I have been waiting for this call
1 and 1\2 years!!!!!

Well good night from John Street.





Comments

Popular Posts