OCTOBER 4

October 4th 2017

Back to humid weather.
Probably all th weird
Rain storms we had today!

I went to LDO
With 6 projects.
I finished 3 plus lunch.
Better than nothing at all!

Left LDO
And headed for Valleyview
Where Dad and I worked
On a homemade gift he
Is making for Mom for Christmas.
A couple good laughs.

Dropped Tink off at his house
And seen Mom's quilt.
B E A U T I F U L

Home feeling sticky and hot,
Grabbed a shower and pjs,
Took a short nap on the sofa,
After throwing a meatloaf
In the oven for supper.

Was woken by the doorbell
(And Shooter's barking)
A moment later,
I had unexpected out of town
Peeps in my driveway.

Talked for a bit
And they were off for supper.
I was on my way to book club.
Some chatting, some catching up...
Some jokes!

Home again,
I found John had made wax beans
And homemade mashed potatoes.
A yummy late supper,
And it was plated in the microwave.

Now I am laying in bed
WELL before my 10pm bedtime
And so pooped
I hope I sleep the whole 11 hours
Until the alarm goes off.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts