OCTOBER 3

October 3rd 2017

Wow.

Lots to do,
Lots accomplished,
Lots of miles traveled!!!!

Started my last shift
With the old slave driver,
Near Sparta.
And accomplished a whirlwind
Of finished kits for Saturday's sale.
(9:30 to 3:30)

Into the car and zipped down
And right into London,
To my quilt class,
Where,
If I had all night,
Would have completed lots!!
Alas,
I could only stay 2 hours.
(4 ti 6)

A quick burger pick up,
And back to St Thomas
To grab Mom
And get to quarterpalooza!
I won tons!!! Yay me!
(7 to 9:30)

Headed home,
Only to remember I had not
Gassed up John's car
This past weekend.

Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Back out and got that done
And grabbed a sundae
With a friend just cause I could!

A little late to bed (10:10)
But I am confident I will live
Through that shame.
John is off to work.

Tomorrow is another busy day.
Although busy is relative.
I have things booked to do,
But most of them involve sitting
And working.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts