OCTOBER 5

October 5th 2017

Flight of the Debbiefly.

Seriously moving today!

Did the banking,
Stopped at Timmies
And then off to Valleyview
For donuts with Dad.
Together we finished
Making 25 gift bags
And matching tags!
He loves that Stamping Up
Roller stamp set!

Left there and picked up Mom.
Got Tink to my house
And then off to the library.
VON was next
And very helpful too.
Mom and Dad are signed up now.

Off to Dollar Tree,
Then the eye doctor.
Mom is allowed to drive again!

Next we headed to Aylmer
To do her banking,
Then a Happy meal lunch
And groceries at No Frills.

Grabbed Tink from his play date
With John, Shooter and Otter
And got Mom home again.

I got the car unloaded
And separated for tomorrow.
There was a lot of crop supplies
Bought today and most did not
Need any kind of refrigeration.

I sent John back to bed,
Construction today kept waking him,
So I headed to Freshco for a few
Supplies (turned out to be a lot)
For cooking at the crop.
Did I mention I am cooking
For 40+ women on saturday???
Crohn's and Colitis fundraiser.
With a Disney theme!

Tonight I had some help,
But got the breads all sliced
and bagged for lunch
And for supper!
I sliced and packaged the cheeses
For the lunchtime sandwiches.
Mickey cookies are made!
The filling for the stuffed shells
Is made too!
The veggie dip is made.

All in all,
I am happily looking at a relatively
Easy day of prep tomorrow.

I did make it into bed on time
And the I am pretty pooped,
So I anticipate sleep quickly.

Good night from the craziness
Here on John Street

Comments

Popular Posts