OCTOBER 12

October 12th 2017

Well a little chilly this morning!
I was wearing capris,
But did grab a jacket! Lol

I slept in,
But managed to  get to
Valleyview for donut day
On time with everything.

Dad was pretty chipper,
And continued working
On one of his homemade gifts
For this Christmas,
And made plans for 2 more!

I headed out
And decided home and a nap
Sounded like a great idea.
Did not happen,
But it sounded good!

I DID manage
To finish my first holiday craft
And did it 10 times (1 for me).

The afternoon involved
Cleaning and organizing
And list making. I am determined
To catch up in my planner.

About 5 I was sitting in the LDO
Room at Grand Central.
I was the key holder,
So I used the time wisely.
I had about an hour to kill,
So I cleaned out my purse
And found $25!!!

I made up a couple shopping lists
From the notes I took at the house.
#1 banking

#2 meds...
I won a gift certificate to our local
Drugstore Yureks ($100)
And the planner JUST said
"Stock up on winter meds" .
So I did! We are ready for anything
And my pay out was $17!
The cost of my liquid Advil.

#3 Staples
I needed to recycle a toner cartridge
And buy labels for my labelmaker.
I wanted to ask about the 2 on sale
But alas, 1 was busy playing
With her lip gloss,
And the other was busy hiding.
- bought my regular roll and laft.

#4 Dollar Tree
I always go here first because I KNOW
It is all $1.25.
I had a list but ran into a couple
Really fun ideas, stocked up
On some items,
And even bought my cards!!!
I had a lot of fun!

#5 Bulk Barn
Yes indeed, I managed to get there
And stock up my spice drawer too.

#6 Subway
John wanted some supper

When I did finally get home,
He was having a guitar lesson,
So I ate and then put 70%
Of what I had bought away.

Had to leave something for tomorrow!

My goal is coffee at 11,
Drop off something at Valleyview,
Do a couple loads of laundry,
And make some headway
On addressing my cards!

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts