OCTOBER 28

October 28th 2017

Saturday October 28th 2017
was the day of the long awaited 
wedding of Krissy and Tim.

I woke up 
with a grand idea for a gift
and I was out the door
before 9:30am
so I could get it done
for this evening.

When I arrived,
the store was right beside
a nail salon,
and without a second thought
I went and had a mani pedi.

THAT
took 2 hours away from my morning,
and I made a quick dollar store run
before heading straight home, 
in yucky rainy weather.

I made quick work
of hanging metal peacocks into globes,
and adding some peacock blue glitter.
The time consumption came
die cutting the lettering.

By 2 I was cleaned up and headed 
to do figure out a hairdo
and apply sixteen tons of makeup.

I was driving,
so I set the GPS and we were off
to North London, Windermere Manor.
A beautiful location.

Due to weather
the location of the ceremony was
no longer outside.

John and I had a great time,
dinner was delicious
and John spent the whole night 
dancing with anyone who would go.

We were home just before 1am,
Both completely exhausted.

Tomorrow is lunch with Dad
and I am ready to sleep.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts