OCTOBER 17

October 17th 2017

I slept in.
Yup I snooped the alarm.

I had big plans for today
And although
I didn't get a lot off the list done,
I finished addressing,
Signing and stuffing ALL
Of our Christmas cards!!!
I even sorted them by handing out
Or mailing out.

Now to buy 50 stamps!

My blackberry cases
FINALLY arrived today.
I ordered 2 of each j.i.c.

I baked some pinecones today
So they would open fully.
My house smelt really nice.

Worked away at a few
Odd jobs and suddenly
It was 3pm!! What??????

I finally got dressed in clothes
Suitable for me to be seen in,
And headed out to South London.
I will made a craft pick up
And then was off to quilting.

Fun night!
Found a few more gifts to make,
Stayed a bit late
So Barb could finish a project,

Now I need to read
A chapter for book club tomorrow!
Oops!

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts