OCTOBER 13

Friday the 13th!

I worked in spurts today!

Did some work in the planner
Which I am slowly catching up on.
Still lots of to-do's
But at least getting a couple things
Completed made me feel better.

Off to Mom's
Coffee friday!
A lot of chuckles, and even happy tears!

I then accomplished calling
9 bakeries to advise of our coming
Next Wednesday when we Road trip
To London to see what they have.
We are carpooling so join us!

Next the reservations for Mom's
Birthday trip to Frankenmuth MI.

Off to pick up the van,
Buy some pecans (not cashews),
Drop off some jewellery repairs
And head for home.

I spent most of the afternoon
Sitting and relaxing.
A chore here and there,
But mostly just sitting!

Then a few visitors,
A photography job,
Supper in oven
And some tv with hubby.

Know what I love about fall?
Lighting scented candles
Instead of lights!!!!!!

Made and delivered a large bow,
Got some items ready for Judy,
Shipped out photography assignment,
Then pjs and more relaxing!

Before I managed to crawl into bed,
I hung a load of laundry,
Wrapped a gift,
Cleaned the kitchen up,
Vacuumed my room
And got John out the door.

I even got to wear my pumpkin shirt
And witches hat today!

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts