OCTOBER 29

October 29th 2017

WOW!
I did NOT want to get up.
I would have loved to roll over
and sleep the day away,
but I did get up.

It was our week to bring lunch.
A quick pit stop at Superstore,
got us a roasted chicken
buns and salad.
I grabbed cupcakes for dessert.

Instead of just sitting
and TRYING to think of conversation.
SO!
I brought one of Dad's craft projects.
We spent 2 hours (the 4 of us)
playing with embossing powders
and inks to decorate
die cut wood snowflakes.
30+ to be exact.

Lunch was delicious
and I was starving.
During dessert,
Mom and I finished updating
our Christmas planners for the week.

My list is pretty big,
but my week is pretty empty!
I may have a good shot
at getting a ton done!

A surprise visitor, Connie,
showed up 
and offered to take me to a concert
TONIGHT. Dallas Smith

John wanted a nap,
so we made a deal.
He could sleep this afternoon,
if he did some post it note chores
while I was at the concert.

I had a great time at the concert.
Dallas was amazing,
And I knew all the songs.

Home by 11
And beyond exhausted tonight.
Should had that nap
That John offered this afternoon!

Itinerary for the week 
is pretty low key (tg).
Maybe that to do list 
will get caught up yet!

For now I would like:
1) my hearing back (wow loud music)
2) lots to drink (so thirsty)
3) sleep (and lots of it)


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts