OCTOBER 20

October 20th 2017

Busy busy busy.

It seems my busiest days
are also the days
I find more to do!

Started the day doing a pick up
Of a bazillion balloons.
The request came from someone
Who forgot I now drive
A little sports car
Not a truck!!!!!

I looked like a clown car.

Off to see Dad,
And check in,
Then off to coffee with the girls.

Made big plan for tomorrow,
We replaced the zip line date!

Next I was off to a birthday party
In Port Stanley.
Made it in plenty of time.

Left lunch, fun times,
And made a quick pit stop
To create a floral centerpiece.

Back in town I made a pick up
At Mom's condo,
And headed for home.

Organized a large scrapbook
Item drop off,
Made a ton of card based,
Had a visit from Judy
And made homemade pizza
For movie and dinner night.

I gave up early
And I am now in bed,
Taking a bunch of tums
And trying to fall asleep.

Night Night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts