OCTOBrrrrrrrrrrr 31

BOOctober 31st 2017

An impromptu road trip
Found me, tea in hand,
At Dollar Tree
With this week's list
Of items to stock up on.

Batteries, flashlights,
Disposable holiday plates
AND napkins,
And specially wrapping paper.

We lucked into a whole box
Of licenced paper!

We went aisle by aisle
Surveying you anything new
And finding lots of "great stuff".

We parted ways
And I managed to get
The banking done
Before I headed home again.

I did a bunch of small stuff
Including stamping
All my Christmas cards!

Soon enough,
It was time to have supper.
Beef in gravy and mashed potatoes,
Carrots and peas.

Trick or treaters x 30,
John went and hung
A couple things for Mom,
And all done by 8pm.

We watched some tv
And I managed to get into bed
BEFORE 10pm
An got my laundry put away too!!

John is off to work momentarily
And I need some sleep!
I have a fundraiser to attend
From 1 to 4pm tomorrow.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts