OCTOBER 2

October 2nd 2017

A day I expected to be
overwhelmingly busy for me,
Turned out not so bad after all!

I woke up dreading
Just how much I had to do,
But accomplished everything
More easily than expected,
More quickly than anticipated
And with longer breaks between
Than I could have planned.

I finally have my kitchen back!
Gutting the armoire was messy
And took forever to finish
But it looks so much better.
Lots went to garbage or donation!

I got to sit for a while,
As someone else drove Mom
Over to Valleyview to see Dad.
I had just started heading
For job #2
When I got the call that Mom
Could not reach John for a ride.
I redirected the car and went to get her.

Off tot he restaurant
to get it ready for the party tonight.
Decorating was a quick chore!
We got the room looking great
And both headed home
For a break, a shower and some makeup.
And more sitting. Ahhhhhhhh

I got back to the restaurant first
and added the candy to the centerpieces.
I relaxed and was glad I was there,
as the birthday boy arrived
before everyone else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He had a big smile all night
and it was a really fun evening.
Home by 8pm,
I have another busy day tomorrow,
with 3 distinct and separate events
happening (are you ready for this?)
in three different cities!
At least there is a one hour break
between each thing I committed to.

Maybe I should BE committed
for making this many events happen 
in one day of my life!!!!!!!!!

My plan for tonight is some 
sit down finishes
including posting the party photos
and bed early.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts