OCTOBER 18

October 18th 2017

A veritable
Smorgasbord of yummy treats!

Today was a bakery tour.
6 ladies hopped into a couple cars
And we were off.

Spicer's
St Thomas
Melrose
London
Nova Era - a definite return to!
London
Healthy creations (gluten free)
And super amazing nice.
London
Angelo's ** for lunch
London
Unger's Market
London
Gingerbread Haus (best $ for treats)
Kilworth
Annie's Chocolates (yummy)
Kilworth

I didn't buy much,
But got some great ideas
For holiday treats and where
I can go to get them this year!

Home again,
I made some soup for John
And ready the 10th chapter
Of my Happiness Project book
For book club tonight.

Meeting was the fun
As is the usual way it goes,
And home IN BED
Before the 10pm deadline!

Now John is off to work
And I am in need of sleep!!!!

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts