OCTOBER 30

October 30th 2017

The days you plan to
Do a ton....
Never amount to much!

Where did the day go?

I started late,
Bad night of sleep
With snore mcsnoreyson
Tossing and turning all night.
Shooter wanting out
Every couple hours,
And Otter trying to sleep
On my chest or between my knees.
+ I had to pee like 100 times.

I know TMI but that's
The reasons I slept in.

I got up, showered,
Even washed my hair!
Then promptly threw on track pants
And a t shirt with big plans
To attack the to do list.

I started by remaking the bed,
With winter blankets
As John spent last night stealing
My comforter!
(We have 2 - 1 each)

And then straightened up
The dresser and counters
From all the make up etc
From this weekend.

Started a load of laundry,
And folded 2!
Then got a crock pot
Of chicken marsala going,
And worked on
downloading photos.
800 from my phone!

John came and went
As he did a few
minor chores for Mom
And brought home the new recliner.

Which he promptly
Warmed with his butt!
He did manage to winterize
The main floor windows! YAY

I kept picking away
At the messes in the dining room,
Front porch and craft room.
Slow and steady, but......

After supper we watched some tv.
I just started a project
When John announced
It's 10pm already!

Not a lot of items scratched today!

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts