AUGUST 25 & 26

August 25th and 26th 2017

Weird days.


Friday.

Yup my body was screaming at me.
It was screaming
"hey idiot...... slow down."

I spent most of the day relaxing,
doing laptop chores,
with a mid day run to Michaels.

Pjs by 6pm and some tv
and I crashed into bed
and fell asleep with no problem....

Saturday.
I woke up in hell.
I suppose occasionally listening
when your body is screaming
"hey idiot...... slow down."
would prevent das like today.
But hindsight is 20/20.

I woke with a bad headache
and so went back to sleep until 10.
John was headed for bed,
so I got up with a throbbing head
and stayed in pjs until 3pm
when I crashed back in bed
after swallowing 3 ex-strength
Tylenol headache meds.
I slept with an ice pack.
An hour later,
no relief in sight,
I grabbed my migraine meds
and laid back down.

Thankfully... at 5pm
I could sit up.

By 6pm
we decided to go ahead with our plans
and go out for our anniversary dinner.
Bella Jacks.
Love the fajita, never been disappointed,
and John can have enchiladas
with his beloved mole sauce.

John decided we should also
take a walk on the new Port Stanley pier!
Don't know who this is,
but I like him!

We made a pit stop for coffee
afterwards to a friends patio.
Nice night
but it is bed time for this party girl.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts