AUGUST 10

August 10th 2017

SUPPOSED to be a day of relaxing.


uh,
nope.

Thursday means donuts with Dad.
Grabbed the donuts
and an iced coffee for him,
and was there about 10:30.

Found him in the courtyard
checking the vegetable garden
with Martin again.

The 3 of us chatted,
I talked to the nurse about Dad's cough
and she called to fin out
the results of the chest xray
he had wednesday.

We tried to call the jeweller
to order the ring he wants
to get Mom for their 55th
wedding anniversary
(we had done the leg work before
and had all the info on a business card)
but they wanted HIM to come in
and order it...
when I explained, they wanted me.

ugh
In the end the ring is bought
and in for a slight adjustment now.

Mom and I did some clothes shopping
and she found a great anniversary outfit
and so did I!
We just need shoes.

Back home finally about 4:30
and crashed on the sofa.

John has cooked all week
and has demanded his wife
cook this weekend!

Looks like I will have a busy
day tomorrow as I will prep
everything in one shot
to save some time!

In bed at 9:30 again
hope to wake up
ready to have a weekend.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts