AUGUST 18

August 18th 2017

Was up and read to go today,
but naturally
it had to get too warm too soon.

I started at Dollarama
but they did not have the stuff
that I headed over there for.
Found both the pool noodles
AND the hula hoop
at the second store. YAY
THAT is a project for 
this coming Christmas season.

Second job that I accomplished today
was to come up with a "fun class"
for later this fall using wine corks.
I even sourced out some!
I walked over, picked them up
and now ready for that.

Third job was another "fun class"
involving pinecones.
Sourcing the 3 varieties was quickly
figured out and after a bit of chatting
I will be making wreaths 
this year for the holidays
and possibly putting on a class.

Then I was just too warm to continue.

AND TIRED!

I did manage to cook a big supper,
fried pork chops in an onion
and green pepper sauce,
with fresh broccoli and cauliflower
and orso pasta.
We finished with coconut cream pie.

I am beyond tired tonight,
like can't keep my eyes open!
So I am off to bed 
and it is not yet 8pm!!!!!!!!!!!

Shoulda gone back to sleep this morning
or took a nap in the heat of the afternoon.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts