AUGUST 23

August 23rd 2017

A lovely chatty LDO today,
with plans for the fall taking shape.

I arrived after figuring out
the hierolglyphics on my calendar.
I really need to use fewer
short forms and steno short hand!

I visited mostly,
filled in some blanks,
explained what is happening
at Quarterpalooza tomorrow
and had lunch.
We finally all headed home
around 3pm!

When I got home,
the weather was lovely!
I sat outside for a bit,
then headed inside to print
some candle labels,
work out a few emails
and wait for John to get up.

We spent the night
eating homemade pizza (yummm)
and watching Friends reruns,
while wrapping some auction items.

When he headed out the door,
I cleaned the kitchen,
loaded and started the dishwasher,
got a load of laundry started
and came up to relax and read.

But first I have to say....
Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts