AUGUST 21

August 21st 2017

Up at ugly o'clock!
7:30am....
On the road to N London
by 8am for Remicade at 9am.

Arrived a bit early
with a tea and muffin.
The nurse had a bit of issue
with the IV and bloodwork.

IV in and fluids got running,
after the drug was started,
I got a bit dizzy
and my blood pressure dropped.
Weird.
After an apple juice and cookie,
I had a better number
so I did some reading,
and it happened again!
Another IV bag and an apple juice
and I got a bit better again.

I left with reasonable numbers,
and kept Mom on the blue tooth
during the drive in home.

Once home,
John sent me to bed for the day
Just In Case.

I did make dinner while he a nap,
and sat upright for 2 hours.
Then it was back to bed.

We ate supper together
and my numbers look good.

Early night
and hopefully tomorrow
will be better.


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts