AUGUST 5

August 5th 2017

It's a terrible feeling
waking up still tired!
BUT
I got up and dressed
and off the upper floor
so John could get some sleep.

Headed for the main floor
where I made my plans.
#1 was to wake up!

Home Hardware delivered
the stuff for the garden shed,
and I was off...

Gassed up and washed both cars,
bought the beer for the weekend,
stopped at Shoppers for pop,
and got a few grocery basics.

Home by lunch,
which was good cause I was starving.
Got John up for his birthday lunch
with a friend at 1pm.

Spent a couple hours relaxing
and then I headed outside
to do some yard work
and prep for the build.

At 4 we got some surprise company
from out of town and visited
with them till 8pm.

I made quick work of a pasta supper
and we sat down to eat.
After eating I realized how tired
I actually was.

So,
I put away a load of laundry,
started up the dishwasher
and set my alarm for tomorrow.

Now bedtime
Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts