AUGUST 30

August 30th 2017

Early morning start,

Dad was off to Beamsville
for lunch with my nephews.

I was off to LDO
for birthday lunch with the ladies.

At 11am
I went down and had highlights
put into my hair for the party
this weekend.

I got back JUST in time for lunch...
which was really yummy
and cake and ice cream too.

I did manage to get 
the Christmas planning binder organized
and dates for all the posts.

At 2:30
I had a bad Crohns attack.
The LDO'ers actually watched it start,
pain, dizziness and nausea
and a quick drive home.

I spent the afternoon laying straight out,
getting everything under control
and by 5pm I could at least sit upright.

An early night for this woman,
I have to get Dad to London
for some tests at Victoria hospital
for 11am tomorrow morning.



Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts