AUGUST 9

August 9th 2017

Up at ugly o'clock!
Showered, dressed, car packed up,
and headed for LDO by 8:30!

AM!

Decided to work in order of necessity,
so I divided and conquerd
and set up some project chore areas!
We hung the last decoration
5 minutes before the bride arrived.

The room looked pretty good.
The 1950's style finger food
idea was a hit,
and we had a lot of yummy choices.

The bride had a lot of fun
opening her gifts
and viewing the handmade cards.

Other than the fire alarm going off
the party was a success.

Thank you to Linda who helped
behind the scenes this week.
Thank you to The BAKE E REE
for the lovely themed cake.
Thank you to my set up crew
who arrived and helped
get all the decorations ready.
Thank you to the girls who
worked in the kitchen
before and after the party.
Thank you to all those who helped
do the en mass clean up!

Thank you to everyone who came
and wished the bride well.

It was a lovely party
and when I got home all I wanted
was: robaxacet, a shower
and my sofa.
Fell asleep by 8:30 watching tv.

John is now sending me to bed.
Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts