AUGUST 19

August 19th 2017

I gave myself the day off.

No hubby.
He worked till 9am,
then went out for coffee,
then went to sleep till 3pm
had some lunch
and then he was off to 
Delaware Speedway all night.

No chores.
I forgave myself 
and DID no chores today.

No to do list.
I didn't even think about writing one.

No plans.
I wandered for 3 hours though
4 of the local thrift stores.

No rush.
I had nothing to do 
and all day to do it.

No meal plan.....
went to the grocery store,
wandered...
bought a couple necessities
and some snacky stuff.

No rules.
I wore pjs from 5pm on!!!!

No restrictions.
I moved a tv
into our bedroom for the night,
so I could watch in a/c!!

Nothing beats a day
that you shut your brain off.

Now I am off to read
a couple more chapters
of my Dean R Koontz novel
"Ashley Bell".
(I gave Archie and Jughead
the weekend off)



Good Night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts