AUGUST 8

August 8th 2017

A very busy day
getting ready for a bridal shower
tomorrow at LDO.

I am very excited to be hosting
this lovely affair
and more excited by the abundance
of help the ladies are giving me!

Left this morning with a list,
and found ALMOST everything
in just one store.
Headed right for the hall
which had allowed me
to drop everything off today!
I had to head home and grab
the second load (gifts etc)
and was quit pleased
to be back home sitting
eating lunch by 1pm.

A short break for me
gave me a chance to pack up
some missing items
like tape, scissors etc
and cool down.

Back out just after 2,
I headed to the pharmacy
for this months supply of meds.

Grabbed Mom at 2:30
and we headed for quilting class.
Both of us loved our panel today.

Off again,
Mom and I had Taco Bell for dinner,
stopped at Party City for a few things,
over to Michaels for a return
and to grab some chocolate
(found some sale items too).

We made quick work
at the grocery store
and then headed for home.

After dropping her off
I arrived at home to find
a hubby putting a new motorcycle away!
ugh

Spent the last of my energy,
packing up final items for tomorrow.

I am too pooped to continue.

Good night from John Street




Comments

Popular Posts