AUGUST 24

August 24th 2017

It never fails
that when you look at the calendar
EVERYTHING
seems to land on just one of the days.

Today was that day.
It all started at 9am...

even though the plan was to sleep late.
  1. throw load of laundry in washer
  2. clean bedroom
  3. wash hair
  4. get dressed for not only running and visiting,
    but an anniversary dinner and auction too
  5. pack tupperware in car
  6. hang load of laundry
  7. donuts with Dad
  8. arrange road trip for him
  9. change for quarterpalooza 
  10. TD banking... and pay Rogers
  11. pick up anniversary gift for John
  12. gas up my car
  13. lunch with a friend
  14. gas up Johns car
  15. mini break... 45 minutes
  16. pack up for tonights meeting
  17. set up at quarterpalooza
  18. dinner at mom's for anniversary
  19. quarterpalooza training
  20. event 6-10
  21. pack up
  22. coffee cultures/mcdonalds = tim hortons
John surprised me first thing
with a box of Lindt chocolates and a card
(out of character).
I also received a phone call from Judy,
flowers from an cousin
and many many wishes to celebrate
our 26th anniversary.
I accomplished everything
on my to do list today.

I am finally home, exhausted.

I am grabbing a shower
and passing out until an undisclosed time
tomorrow morning!
Then probably starting all over again.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts