MARCH 6

March 6th 2017

Remicade Day.

Up early 
because  I left my phone 
at Mom's last night!
So quick stop and grab
and then off to North London.

I was early,
but they started me early!
So I was done by 11am.

I started heading home,
called a friend about 
her dental appointment
and if she needed backup today
(she hates dentists too)
but she said she was fine.

We agreed that bedding
was our chore today,
so we met up at the laundromatt 
and washed all our comforters 
and blankets and stuff.
less than 90 minutes,
so we celebrated with
a burger at Legends 
($2.75 on Mondays).

I came home and rested a bit,
then decided to do some
scrapbooking while watching
a Netflix movie.
*** my big tv in the living room 
turns into the dining room perfectly!

4 layouts later
and 1 movie done,
I cleaned up my mess
and headed for bed 30 minutes
later than I have on my planner.

A lovely day
but I am soooooooo tired.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts