MARCH 21

March 21st 2017

The first day of "back to normal".

I was up and dressed
by 9am, and ready to go.

I walked the house,
made a big list
with attainable goals for the day

I finished off the day
with over 40 chores completed.
The house looks much better,
and it was nice enough
to do some laundry
and hang it outside.

I got Mom out to the hospital
and ultrasound done,
and we washed the van too!

I redecorated the front door
in spring-ier décor.

I made dinner for everyone,
I got all the leftovers cleaned up,
garbage, recycling and compost
all ready for collection tomorrow.

I worked for 10 1/2 hours.
I spent the later part of the night
sitting in pjs relaxing
in my newly clean home.

I am soon to be screens free,
so I will say...

Good night from John Street.

Comments

Popular Posts