MARCH 20

March 20th 2017

Awoken abruptly
by someone texting me
at 8:30!!!! AM!!!!!
I was needed to copilot
a trip to London.

This normally
would not have even
made me think twice,
but I was up until 3am...
and I was exhausted.

BUT,
the vehicle was leaving at 10,
so I got another r20 minutes,
and got ready to go.

Made some killer buys,
did not spend tons,
and had lunch bought for me!
YAYYAYYAYAY

Came home
and had a nap.
Up before 5
and headed to Valleyview,
where I was wrangled
into helping make
tye dye silk scarves
with the residents.

It isn't labour intensive,
just a lot of steps,
that some of the people
just couldn't do alone.

I was in charge
of the ice cold rinsing
after they had been painted
and cooked.

Beautiful ones were made.

I got home about 8pm,
and too tired to function.
I made the bed,
cleaned my room
and folded a load of laundry.

Now at 9pm,
I have no intention of moving
from this spot!

Tomorrow is soon enough

for anything else!

Good nigh from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts