MARCH 10

March 10th 2017

Up early again.
I was out
and off to the grocery store
by 9am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got everything
to make some homemade lasagna
AND a turkey for sunday.

Came home
and got going on the lasagna.
I managed 3 small, 2 medium
and 1 deep dish for sunday night.

John and I got the kitchen
all cleaned up.
All nice and clean,
and then it was off to TSC
to pick up John's
CHRISTMAS GIFT.
The trailer for his tractor
was on half price!

Came home and made a dent
in the mess on the dining room table.
My scrapbooking stuff,
needs a straightening up
and a bit more reorganizing.

We spent the night
celebrating Judy's new single life.
We had pizza and egg rolls,
watched Mean Girls
and ate Cinnabons.

Now its time to straighten up,
shut down the electronics
and get the kitchen straightened up.

A lovely day all in all,
sorry Pam, thank you though.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts