MARCH 3

March 3rd 2017

I am starting a new routine,
that involves bedtimes,
alarm clocks and rethinking
how I perceive what I do each day.

I was up and dressed and going
before 9am and set right to work
using down time more wisely.

I think I understand better:
a watched pot never boils.

Instead of standing waiting
for the kettle to boil for tea,
I accomplished 3 small chores
on my to do list!

It will take some time
to get my "work schedule"
optimumly organized,
but well worth the effort I think.

It was nice to know,
that everything was clean
last night when I went to bed,
and even nicer that I
was packed to head out
for the Polar Bear dip tomorrow.

So, new rules.
NO electronics after 10
and lights out at 11...
for now, I am a night person,
so that may become
11 and 12... we will see.

Good night from John Street


Comments

Popular Posts