MARCH 25

March 25th 2017

What a busy day of errands!

I woke up late,
and packed up
to vendor last minute at a crop
here in St Thomas.

I was there an hour,
and then headed out
to run my saturday errands.

1) shoppers drug mart
2) beer store
3) drop off donations in truck
4) returns to Home Hardware
5) pick up kindling for John
6) get movie passes for tuesday
7) unpack truck and bring in house
8) chat with Judy

When I got home,
I unpacked
AND PUT AWAY
all the fifty cent stuff,
sat down to chat,
and was suddenly very nauseated.

8) set John up a dinner
9) nap
10) babysit Tink
11) talk with the girls
12) scrapbook 2 pages and post

I got some seriously wet feet
out in the yucky weather today,
and have been chilly since.

Talked to mom,
checked my email,
and now I think
I am going to relax with some tv.

Screens free in 45 minutes anyway.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts