MARCH 19

March 19th 2017

Family Day with Dad.
Today's meal was made by Judy.
Homemade chili and fixings
with pistachio pudding (green)
with brownies for dessert.

Funny gifts, a few laughs,
an impromptu visit
from Teresa, Ken and Ryan
and a last minute decision
to go see the Tundra Swans in Aylmer.

Lots of swans today,
1100 to be more clear,
hopefully I will have Teresa's photos
soon and I can post them.
Dad was thrilled that they
were so close to the hut
where he was sitting and able to see.

I took Mom and Dad
on a short trip to Dalewood bridge
on the way home.
Dad all set at the home,
Mom and I made a quick trip
to Walmart to start purchasing
organizing bins for her holiday stuff.

Home again,
I did some catch up work,
like finishing blogs
and unloading photos from my phone.

John off to bed,
Judy off to a friends,
I decided to go out for the night.

When I got home,
John had done some prep work
for my kitchen renovation.
It will have a Tuscan feel
and is having one wall
painted terra cotta
with a giant slate chalk board!

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts